Dineout’s Great Indian Restaurant is here, with Flat 50% off at top restaurants, this March – Times of India
Dineout is the best place to look out for top dining-out deals. Check out GIRF offers with the hashtag #DineoutParDekho
The month of March is special in so many ways, as the warmer months take over and holidaying plans start getting firmed up, Dineout’s signature annual sale campaign – GIRF aka Great Indian Restaurant Festival is back with its 6th edition, just like some delicious icing on the cake.
Thoughtfully crafted dining out deals across the entire month of March 2021 with a guaranteed flat 50 % off at India’s best restaurants across 20 cities, GIRF brings the best to you.
GIRF campaign was launched on Feb 26, 2021 and people have already been enjoying the dining deals to the hilt. This incredible treat will run throughout the month of March 2021. Known as India’s largest dining-out festival, it is no wonder that consumers and patrons await the GIRF every year and are truly happy with the sixth edition this year.
THE LUCRATIVE DEALS: Extending ease of dining enjoyment with options of saving up, Dineout has partnered with HDFC Bank, InterMiles and Kingfisher.
WHEN WE SAY IT, WE MEAN 50 % OFF: Inviting every consumer to make the most of the latest edition of GIRF, Ankit Mehrotra, CEO & Co-founder – Dineout said, “Our biggest issue was communicating to users that when we say 50% off we mean it. In the age of online sales where brands often use big % discounts and not mean them, customers lose trust. Dineout Par Dekho reduces that gap and further enables the trust in users with the end result being more footfall and business for restaurants. Moreover, we saw a massive spike this Valentine’s Day (Feb 14) with 40% more users dining out as compared to last year. Which means 2021 is going to be a good year for all of us.”
Consumers who have been regularly availing GIRF deals year-after-year were awaiting this campaign in February as it gives them a reason to visit their favourite restaurants and save money on their bills. This year, GIRF kick-started from 26th Feb and will go on till 31 March 2021 and the campaign is cementing the fact that the flat 50% discount during the GIRF indeed comes without any conditions – no capping, no minimum order.
HDFC is GIRF’s key partner for the campaign and is offering great benefits to its cardholders.
1. When customers buy deals using HDFC Bank Credit or Debit Cards, they get 50% cashback (up to Rs 75 per booking).
2. HDFC Bank credit card holders get up to 15% off extra on their bill, over and above the 50% discount deal, on payment through Dineout Pay.
3. HDFC Bank debit card holders get 30% cashback as PromoCash (10% extra than the regular offer) using Dineout Pay on their bills.
InterMiles is GIRF’s Food category sponsor.
1. When customers book GIRF deals using InterMiles, they stand a chance to win 2500 InterMiles daily and 10,000 InterMiles weekly. One lucky winner can win 100,000 InterMiles at the end of the campaign.
2. InterMiles users earn 1 InterMile for every Rs. 40 spent on their restaurant bills.
3. Apart from this, InterMiles users get 150 InterMiles as a bonus, on their first payment via Dineout Pay.
4. Kingfisher is GIRF’s drinks category sponsor.
Click to buy your GIRF deal