Share Market Today Open or Closed: BSE and NSE will be closed these days.
The stock exchanges, BSE and NSE, are slated to be closed for ten days in November 2023. On Saturday and Sunday, there are festivities and weekend offs.
The stock exchanges will be closed for the following holidays:
- November 14 (Tuesday) due to Diwali.
- November 27 (Monday) is Gurunanak Jayanti.
According to both websites, Diwali Muhurat trading will occur on November 12. However, the timings have yet to be announced.
“The Exchange may alter/change any of the above holidays, for which a separate circular shall be issued in advance,” it said.
Share Market Today Open or Closed, following are the weekend holiday schedules:
- November 4 and 5 Saturday and Sunday
- November 11 Saturday and 12 Sunday – just Muhurat trading
- Saturday, November 18, and Sunday, November 19,
- Saturday, November 25 and Sunday, November 26.
Follow Us On Instagram