Sushant Singh Rajput Death Investigation LIVE updates: Karni Sena, Mayawati demand CBI probe in actor’s case
Sushant Singh Rajput Death Investigation: UPDATES
After actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s family filed an FIR against his then-current girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, many new revelations have been made in his death investigation. While Rhea has denied all the allegations and has claimed that she is being implicated in the case, she moved to the apex court to get the case transfered to Mumbai. On the other hand, Sushant’s ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande has finally broken her silence on his death and claimed that Sushant was a ‘happy go lucky guy’ and he cannot take his own life. Ankita claims that the duo has seen more hardships than this and Sushant cannot be depressed and die by suicide.
- A letter petition has been filed in Patna High Court seeking transfer of investigation from Patna State Police to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Sushant Singh Rajput death case: A letter petition has been filed in Patna High Court seeking transfer of investigation from Patna State Police to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). pic.twitter.com/Vmi8zwZ31V
— ANI (@ANI) July 31, 2020
- Karni Sena, Mayawati demand CBI probe in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. Demanding the inquiry, a few members of the Karni Sena have warned of a violent protest, in case the government does not initiate a CBI inquiry into the case.
- Rhea Chakraborty moved to Supreme Court and revealed that she was in a live-in relationship with Sushant till June 8. She claimed that Sushant was suffering from depression for some time and was on anti-depressants.
- “In peculiar facts and circumstances of the present case, the petitioner has been falsely implicated in the present case filed by at the instance of Krishna Kishore Singh,” Rhea said in her plea.
- Ankita Lokhande told Replublic TV, “Sushant was not the guy who could commit suicide. We have seen worse situations when we were together. He was a happy-go-lucky guy. How much ever I know him, he wasn’t a depressed guy. I have not seen a person like Sushant, a guy who used to write his own dreams, he had a diary… He had his 5-year plan — what he wants to do, how he will look, etc. And exactly after 5 years, he had fulfilled them. And when things like ‘depression’ are used after his name… it is heartbreaking. He might be upset, anxious, yes, but depression is a big word. Calling someone ‘bipolar’ is a big thing.”
ALSO READ | Sushant Singh Rajput’s ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande claims actor was not depressed: It is heartbreaking
Fight against Coronavirus: Full coverage